Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thanks!

The 24 hour countdown is about to be underway. Which is a little scary seeing how much I still have left to do, haha. But, if there is anything I've mastered over the years, it's procrastinating on packing by cramming in as much possible social time as I can, and still managing to get where I need to be on time.... or, at least shortly thereafter :) Good thing I'll have lots of time to sleep on the plane rides, 'cause I don't think I'll be getting any before then.

Before I leave though... just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to all of you for all the support and encouragement you've given. It definitely means the world to know that I have such an incredible community of folks back here who are wishing for the best for me and my team. Whether you gave money to help with my fundraising, or helped hook me up with supplies, or toasted a drink with me, or committed to praying for us, or even just asked about the trip and offered encouraging words --- I'm truly grateful for all the care and love. In whatever way we may be able to support the work of the Didinga people to see their homeland restored... it will be in large part because you all made it possible for us to go. So thanks for joining in the task at hand, and for believing in my dreams with me.

Looking forward to sharing about it all once I'm back home in a few weeks! Much love y'all...

No comments: